- computer security, computational science and engineering, large-scale high performance numerical computing, supercomputing, numerical simulations, computational fluid dynamics, privacy engineering, free (libre) software, social and ethical implications of technology, reverse engineering, anonymity
- Alin Anton, Sebastian Muntean, Romeo F. Susan-Resiga, SWIRL2D: An interface tracking algorithm for computing the two-dimensional swirling flows with stagnant region, Proceedings of the Romanian Academy, Volume 17, Number 4/2016, pp. 366–373, ISSN 1454-9069, WOS:000394189900012.
- Alin Anton, Vladimir-Ioan Creţu, Albert Ruprecht, Sebastian Muntean, Traffic Replay Compression (TRC): a highly efficient method for handling parallel numerical simulation data, Proceedings of the Romanian Academy, Volume 14, Number 4/2013, pp. 385–392, ISSN 1454-9069, WOS:000328441500016.
- Alin Anton, Razvan Cioarga, Bunkers: Jail Application Level Firewall for the Mitigation and Identification of Service Takeover Attacks on HardenedBSD, ESORICS 2019 International Workshops, IOSec, MSTEC, and FINSEC, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, September 26–27, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-42051-2.
- Alin Anton, Reconstruction of a space-time window in a transient simulation of the breaking of a dam, In Proc. of the 6th Intern. Symp. on Applied Comp. Intel. and Inform. (Timisoara, May 2011), pp. 335–340.
- Alin Anton, Vladimir Cretu, Fast algorithm for the extraction of a space-time window in finite volume meshes, In Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics (Timisoara, May 2011), pp. 327–330.