Mihai V. MICEA
Mihai Victor Micea (IEEE M'02, ACM PM'02) received his B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. (Cum Laude) degrees in Computer Engineering from the Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania, in 1995, 1996 and 2005, respectively.
He joined the Department of Computer and Information Technology in 1996 as a teaching assistant, became a lecturer in 2001, associate professor in 2006 and a full professor in 2013. Since 2016 he serves as chair of the department.
Since 1995 he is the initiator and coordinator of the Digital Signal Processing Laboratories Timisoara (DSPLabs). He served as general co-chair of the IEEE ROSE 2014 symposium and topic/session chair of several international conferences.
His research interests include real-time/embedded multiprocessing systems with applications in DAQ and DSP, robotic collectives, intelligent sensor networks and multimedia systems.
He is the author or co-author of 3 patents for inventions, granted or pending, and has published 107 scientific papers. He participated in over 48 R&D projects and programs, out of which 28 projects as director or manager, being directly in charge of executing a total value of over 1 Mil. EUR.
- Cosmin MARȘAVINA: Static Constructs: Evolution and Impact on Software Quality Aspects, 2022
- Gabriel CÂRSTOIU: Maximizing the Management Efficiency of Rechargeable Batteries in Critical Energy Storage Applications, 2021
- Lucian UNGUREAN: Rechargeable Batteries State of Health Assessment for Battery Powered Embedded Systems, 2021
- Eugenia-Ana CAPOTA: Scheduling methods for mixed criticality real-time distributed systems, 2021
- Battery state of health estimation: a structured review of models, methods and commercial devices,
Lucian Ungurean, Gabriel N. Carstoiu, Mihai V. Micea, Voicu Groza,
International Journal of Energy Research, volume 41, issue 2, Wiley, Feb., 2017, pp. (151 - 181), ISSN 1099-114X, DOI: 10.1002/er.3598.
- Online State-of-Health Assessment for Battery Management Systems,
Mihai V. Micea, Lucian Ungurean, Gabriel N. Carstoiu, Voicu Groza,
IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, volume 60, issue 6, IEEE, Jun., 2011, pp. (1997 - 2006), ISSN 0018-9456, DOI: 10.1109/TIM.2011.2115630.
- PARSECS: A Predictable Data Communication System for Smart Sensors and Hard Real-Time Applications,
Mihai V. Micea, Gabriel N. Carstoiu, Lucian Ungurean, Dan Chiciudean, Vladimir I. Cretu, Voicu Groza,
IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, volume 59, issue 11, IEEE, Nov., 2010, pp. (2968 - 2981), ISSN 0018-9456, DOI: 10.1109/TIM.2010.2046363.
- Improving the Efficiency of Highly Predictable Wireless Sensor Platforms With Hybrid Scheduling,
Mihai V. Micea, Cristina Stangaciu, Valentin Stangaciu, Vladimir I. Cretu,
in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Robotic and Sensors Environments, ROSE 2012, IEEE, Magdeburg, Germany, 16-18 Nov., 2012, pp. (73 - 78), ISBN 978-1-4673-2705-3, DOI: 10.1109/ROSE.2012.6402613.
- Maximum Predictability in Signal Interactions with HARETICK Kernel,
Mihai V. Micea, Vladimir I. Cretu, Voicu Groza,
IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, volume 55, issue 4, IEEE, Aug., 2006, pp. (1317 - 1330), ISSN 0018-9456, DOI: 10.1109/TIM.2006.876530.